Capital Works Projects
Tel: (306) 786-1730
Fax: (306) 786-6880
The Planning and Engineering Department oversees multiple capital works projects both on an annual
operating basis and larger multi-million dollar facility projects. Annual
capital projects include:
- Asphalt Program - Paving both new streets and recapping existing streets.
- Concrete Program - Install new concrete curb and gutter throughout the
- Water Main Replacement Program - Upgrade and replace old water mains
throughout the City.
Large facility and infrastructure projects include:
- Water Pollution Control Plant Facility - Wastewater Treatment Facility
- New Water Tower
- Raw Water Source Development and Collection
- Potable Water Treatment Facilities.
- Infrastructure Highways through the City - Highway #9 and #16.
Capital works projects involve the co-ordination and expertise of staff
throughout the department.
See our interactive map:
View Larger Map
(Zoom in and click on highlighted areas to see more information)